The 2017 tax season is on! Want to be ahead of the game? We got you covered. We’re here to help you get your tax questions answered and help you file your returns not only in a timely manner but to also help you get the BIGGEST refunds possible this year.
Dates and Deadlines
- January 1st, you can schedule your free tax consultation with NTRC Tax & Finance. Start early by speaking with us and getting your documents and statements ready for the IRS start date to e-file.
- January 23rd, IRS opens up the doors to e-file your return. If you have already submitted your 2016 return information with NTRC Tax & Finance by this date, then you are set. We’ll submit your returns it to the IRS for you.
- April 18th is Tax Day Deadline for individual returns! It is the last day to file a tax extension.
Receipts and Documents
Here are a few things you want to have handy so we can get you started ASAP and be able to get you the BIGGEST REFUNDS possible:
- Income Statements
- Charitable Donation Receipts
- Job or Business Expense Records
- Health Insurance
- SSNs and DOBs
- Prior Year Tax Returns
2017 New Tax Changes
Have questions about what to expect for the 2016 – 2017 tax season? Here’s what 2017 has in store:
Congress has approved a new law that will go into effect for the 2017 tax season. From now on, the IRS is required to hold refunds on tax returns where the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) is being claimed. The IRS must hold the entire refund amount until at least February 15, 2017.
Your Next Step…
〉〉 Schedule a FREE Tax Return consultation! Start today and be ahead of the curve. We are here to help. Let us eliminate your tax return worries or headaches…
For full details about the 2017 tax season as released by the IRS, click here